Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Ish~

Yesh!! Basically I'm done with all my papers, except for 113!! The stupidest timetable that I ever got for my exam. From 5-7pm wei...OMG that is when the traffic are at the worst situation!! STUPID!! Ishh~~The subject itself is already killing me and now the stupid finals timetable. Oi 113 you trying your best to torture to the max with all you can isit?? Hiaz...if not because of this lousy subject, I can enjoy a free wednesday d~Ish!! Lucky I dont really need to study for this subject, because mostly everything are covered by 112 d~~ =) so still can enjoy abit la~just that by knowing I need to go back for that exam on that time annoy me~~ >.<~

Hmm~now I cant wait for the Genting trip to come~~hehe~holiday holiday holiday~~

2 comments:

  1. Haha, don't waste your energy complaining about that subject lah! Not worth it! Besides, I think you can come out before 7 right? But I think there's no difference if you come out at 7 because it's already peak hour, unless you're hungry, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha~~I came out 1.30hours ltr...
    oh~Abigail came 1st again~she walk out the room 1hour ltr!! Geng!! This time we have 20mcq~2 references to do and 1 essay to write...She can finish it in 1hour~~@_@

    ReplyDelete