Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Bad start~

Aiks~ times really do fly~ so fast and i am entering second year of my degree d~
the first day of the class already make me feel like i am going to die very soon and the sem will be very sad~maybe because this sem is a short sem~so everything also like got not enough time, everything seem to be vry rush~hiazzz~lucky is just short sem~ if the timetable that i'm having right now go on for 14weeks, i can die wei~~oh~thank god is just 7weeks and now is already the 1st week~ 6 more weeks to go~ =)


Hiaz...Mr.Xi can you really really pls just leave me alone? I really got no time for you la~dont come disturb me again plsssss~~i'm busy enough de~so cut me some problem pls~i dont need any unnecessary problem anymore~just save your love for someone else~

No comments:

Post a Comment