Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Nikita~~

OMG~~currently I'm having 2 hanging drama with me!! 1st is SungKyungKwan Scandal and the next one is NIKITA~ Argh~ Shyuanmey I'm blaming you for this because this 2 drama also from youuuuuuuu~~ okay, maybe i should blame you for Nikita only as i already knew that there still some epd from SungKyungKwan Scandal that is still pending. heheh Argh~NIKITA is just soooo nice to watch, I cant stop watching it once I started it~~and so is SungKyungKwan Scandal~~hehehe~~

Maggie Q~~

Maggie Q is soo hot~~woots~~going to watch the Priest this Thursday, she act in it as well~~hopefully the movie section works out smoothly~~Coz i want to watch this movie wayyyyy before it was on screen~ Oh~Song Joong Ki is funny and cute in SungKyungKwan~~ hehehe~~cant wait for the rest of the epd to be downloaded~~=) Shyuanmey~~pls download it when you went back to your house kay~~ =) dont worry you will Laugh Your Ass Out as well when you watch it~~hehehe


Song Joong Ki =)

1 comment:

  1. LOL... my most sincere apology...though it's your fault you choose to watch these two first! =P I'm having a hard time refraining myself also. =S I shall resume downloading when I get back. I will try and look for Nikita too. Cuz I myself am addicted to it just after an ep. =P So, be patient ya!

    ReplyDelete