Monday, May 16, 2011

Just A Message

Hey! You know what!? Why dont you just keep your stupid story and leave it for the next person! I am not interested with it, I also dont want to know and I dont need to know what happened between you both! I got enough explanation from you, and I dont need another old lame excuse anymore! Just F-off and dont ever find me again! Just leave me alone!! what's wrong with you!?? Get yourself a life!! Dont you ever try to come into my life and mess up with it!! Gosh~do you think that I'm really that stupid to believe with what you said? Even a small little girl can know that you are lying! I'm just being kind and face saving for not bursting your bubbles!! Just trying to give you a chance to be better, to believe that you will be change! But you never appreciate it! F-k you! Get lost and I never want to see you again!! *Siapa makan cili dia rasa pedas* *I know for sure that you will read this! So dont ever find me again~coz you already know that i told you to F-off!*

above is just a message to some idiotic fella~so friends pls dont ever perasan kay =)
Thanks to Mey for helping me to sign up for my tut, sry to bother you that day coz I have something with me on that day*if you smart enough than you will know what happen just by reading that message above =)~~ and thanks Kim Wooi for letting me you slot~Thanks alot =) Thanks to "my hyun joong" as well~for teman-ing me till so late that night although until now you still dont know why i'm so up sad on tht day, sry coz I dont think I can tell you about it >.< oh, you are still being so nice and sweet to me~no wonder I could never let you go~~thanks =) and sry for using your precious time >.< and again thanks to all of you~

1 comment:

  1. hmmm... u're welcome laa! its ok... just that this time more kan cheong ni.. nearly heart attack. hahaha.. no prob la =) chill wei... dunit to spoil everything for one idiotic fella.. not worth it.. haha =P

    ReplyDelete