Tuesday, March 1, 2011

First Posting

YESH!!! This will be my first posting on blog and I gonna tell you that it not gonna be a positive blog. Today I'm having two exam papers and as usual, I dont give a damn about it. Hahaha. After the first paper I still feel chill and happy about it because marketing is kinda easy. =) BUT after the second paper, I really feel damn WTF!!! I can NEVER imagine myself getting such questions. Can you imagine getting about more than 10 questions that ask "who is the person that is next to the mosquito in my slides?" "what is the animal is my first slides?" "who is the leader that I showed in the movie during the blah blah blah chapter?" OMFG this is a leadership paper!!! For god sake! what is the point of asking thing about his slides!!?? Will this help us to be a better leader!!?? HELL NO!! Than what is F-king point of asking us this kind of STUPID questions!!! We pay to learn about leadership not about INCREASING our memory power!!! Why dont he just put "student will learn HOW to INCREASE their memory power in the end of this course" instead of leadership skills!!!?? Stupid J.Yap we dont pay 1500 for this kind of education! My friend, if you really do write a complain letter to the department, please count me in as well! I believe there are many more out there who will want to sign on that letter as well. And to those who really spend their precious time on reading the text book, well I fell sorry for you all. Okay~that all I need to blog for today. Aikss...kinda sad that my first blog are polluted by J.Yap!

No comments:

Post a Comment