Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Trying my best to make this blog alive~

At last~I'm done with my LLS assignment which I have left it pending for gods know hw many week. Haha. I personally feel that this assignment is kinda stupid. I need to those leaders old grandmother story in order for me to write them. It even require me to know about their relationship with their followers or people. Hello~reading their old grandmother story is already killing me, and now i still need to know about their relationship with their people??Argh!! By the way, i just dont give a real damn about. I crap out most of the things in the assignment. haha.

Okay.I think I need to cut out this complaining thingy. because someone is complaining to me that my blog somehow look like "someone's"blog. why?? Konon-nya my blog is full with complain, just like his. haha. You cant blame me for that you know. I never thought that the day that I plan to blog is when the day that some stupid stuff piss me off. haha. And that is just my 1st blog how can you judge me with just one blog?? ;) So dont worry, I'm gonna make sure that my blog not going to turn out like what his blog are. =)

Since I done with my Ass, right now~I can enjoy myself to the max. coz tomorrow I will need to continue with my 112 again~~ Aiks...*yawn yawn*

No comments:

Post a Comment