Sunday, March 13, 2011

Phew~~I'm alive~

Phew~ I'm surprise that I'm still alive after 5hours inside Matta Fair~ ~haha xD

Lucky thing is that the route that I'm using not jam~or else maybe I will need to take more than 1hours to reach PWTC. The traffic near PWTC was horrible!! all cars were driving without the rules. Cars were cutting in and out all the waysss...though~I'm one of them as well, cause I know if I dont do that, I will stuvj in the jam for longer hoursss...which will really KILL me~haha~Hate stucking in the middle of the jam!! Is soo damn freaking boring and sleepyy~~haha~

Once I reached PWTC, I realize that find a car park is nearly impossible, that why I do not even think about going round abound to get myself a car park! I straight go to Seri Pacific Hotel and asked for the joki parking. *The hotel really very good at taking advantage from the fair~~ They close all of their parking, and make it available for joki park only~ why?? haha~ cause joki park will cause us RM15 for the service only and Rm5 for the every subsequent hours...OMG the fee is actually RM4 for the every subsequent hourssss, but because of the fair, they increase the price~ damn smart! Making me had to pay RM40 for just 5 hours of parking~ =(

Wow~inside the fair was flooded with people~ I can barely walk without "brushing" with someone else~ walk into the Hall also need to que~omg~~ even when I left that fair, people are still coming in~~in bunch!! lolzz~ haha~ xD~aikss to bad I did not get any good package from the fair~=) aiks~nvm I shall go and check out for the next fair~haha~ to get myself a year end HOLIDAY~~ OMG!! I want my HOLIDAY so badly~~SHIT! Cheong CJ I dont care!! You Better make the Penang trip work out!! Hahaha~~ and I dont even care how many of us are going~haha~I just want my HOLIDAYSS!!! ARGH!!

Okay~I'm done with my old grandmother story for today~haha~shall continue with my dramass and moviesss~~or else will like what Cheryl had said~~we are will not able to finish all of it until we make our step into the groundsss~~lolzz~~haha~~ choii~~ XD



2 comments:

  1. Now dangerous time for traveling! The other day NZ then just recently Japan! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. aiks~ i know right~~ hiazzz sad case~ =(

    ReplyDelete