Saturday, March 5, 2011

ANGER!!


I know I said that I'm not going to turn my blog into a blog that full with COMPLAINS..but than sorry..today i really need to make some complain..

Argh!! I always dont like this lecture much , maybe the main reason is because of the lecturer,PIG!I only skip his class for 2 times but in his attendance list, it stated that I did not attend his lecture from the first week till the 6th week!! WTH?? What wrong with him?? FUCK!! On e-learning, I enrolled for his subject right after the first lecture but who the hell know why he is having another 1 under the same name and date as well! WTF!! No wonder I'm always not updated with the class!! FUCK YOU PIG!! GO TO HELL!! You make me miss TWO FREAKING tutorial class!! You should continue with your SECRET IDENTITY instead of becoming the HOD!! So that the world will be more peaceful and less miserable!!

STOP talking about your family! We dont to know about your SON! He got nothing to do with the course outline, not unless you plan to make him part of it!! STOP telling us about your past! We dont want to know how MANY GRILS you love or how many of them loves you!! SHIT YOU!! You should talk more about the course!! That is your job and what we paid for! NOT your FREAKING OLD GRANDMOTHER SOTRIES!!!!

phewww....feels better right now~
*PIG!! Karma will come back and haunt you down for what you had done to us!!!

2 comments:

  1. Haha, don't waste your energy getting angry over him. Not worth it. That picture is just funny, is it a picture of a 'beheaded him'? xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES!! is a picture of beheaded him~
    hahaha

    ReplyDelete