Friday, March 4, 2011

A Great Day~

Had a great day today~hehe~ First, I'm done with my mid terms~yeeehaa. I dont need to worry about revision d, at least not until finals around the corner.hehe xD luckily 112 is not as hard as what I imagined it would be, cause I expected PIG to give some stupid silly questions but he did not~ so I still manage to answer most of it~hehe..

Second, we went to mid valley to so called celebrate after mid terms. hehe. But we had lots of fun also la. We had our hi-tea at Auntie Anne's, discuss about the paper and of course some gossiping. hehe~ Than we went to Jusco, accompany Cheryl to shop for her snacks, cause she said she need to binge on snacks after her mid-terms. But in the end she change her mind about binge eating, she got herself a Lay's and a small bottle of Bliss.hehe *OMG!! We forgot to go back and get Crystal's egg tart and my Vitagen... :(

While waiting for our movie to start, Drive Crazy,we went shopping around and guess what? Mey found her PIG RABBIT.Or RABBIT PIG??~~haha~~but I have no idea why she dont get it since she like it soooo much.haha. The movie was Funny and many blood flying around.hahaha. but sadly because this is Malaysia, many part were censored by the gov. I really dont get it! It stated 18+ but they still censored it. So what is the point of putting the sign 18+!!?? For fun?? lucky thing is that they did not censored the fault language, or else the movie will be playing with full of "beee".hahha. The next movie that I wanna watch is "Priest" it look nice from the trailer~hehe. waiting for it to release and maybe will go with Crystal since she said she want to watch it too....hehe


No comments:

Post a Comment